In this, the first of 7 online courses for Languages, the emphasis will be on Higher-order cognitive reading strategies Topic 1.
Note that the reading strategies have been grouped into 4 courses. This is the first of 4 courses.
Structure and benefits of these courses:
1. Short bite-sized: Complete the course in under 2 hours.
2. Available offline: Download content and view later.
3. Support: online support available. Sharing of good practices via collaborative tools.
4.Certificate and SACE endorsement: Receive a certificate and 10 SACE PD points upon successful completion of the course.
5. Knowledge and skills: Increase your knowledge and sharpen your skills in the subject.
6. Each short course have been allocated 1 week. You may complete the short course any time during this week.
Please use this link to register for the course and NOT the website " apply now" button.