This course follows on Video in the classroom_ Level 1 and Level 2 and is classified as Specialist Level
This course looks at the following:
Video curation: Create a YouTube channel
- Create an educational YouTube Channel and create a playlist relating to your subject topic
Video creation: Creating explainer videos using Screencast-O-Matic
- Creating a screencast video using an offline tool
Video editing and revision using an online tool
- Understand the screen interface and navigate easily in the application.
- Import and start a project (Import photos and videos and create your first video project).
- Sequencing and duration (Organize and trim your clips to shape the narrative of your video).
- Titles and text (Add titles, captions, and credits to your video project).
- Music and narration (Record a voiceover for your video, trim your audio clips, and add emotional impact to your narrative with music.).
- Publishing videos (Share via a link with learners)
Participants are required to create a video, using the skills learnt in this course, and to present that video as their assessment task for this course.
Target Group: All Teachers
Format: Online, self-paced over 7 days
Course Level: ICT skills on an Intermediate level required from participants
Course requirements: Access to the Internet is essential for the completion of tasks
Certificate: WCED Certificate of Completion issued upon submission of the final task